Thanks everyone who reached out to share your love of cemetery talk! I wanted to keep the dialogue going by hearing more about you. I devised the following interview questions and if you feel so inclined I’d love to share them here! Please be as open-ended within 500-900 words. Pictures are also helpful but not required. Respond with your answers to email@example.com. I can’t wait to hear from you!
- What draws you to cemeteries?
- When did you develop this interest?
- Do you have a favorite cemetery or burial place that you’ve visited (or always wanted to visit)? Where is it?
- Are general topics of death and dying important to discuss? Why or why not?
- Tell us more about yourself—any other hobbies or interests?
- How do you want to be memorialized (if at all) after your death?
Thanks again for your continued support in this blog!
(Photos Copyright Alysen Wade 2017)